Sunday, June 1, 2008

Forsooth!

Cathedral!
Garden!
Lake!
Money Money Money Moooney... MONEYYYY!


Went to Marshall's first communion and it was great. The Cathedral was amazing and there was coffee and cake afterwards. Then we had to rush home and get ready to go to the Shakespeare Gardens to see the 12th Night and that was performed by the Tower Company (I think, they were all British actors at least.) The performance was wonderful and the actors were fantastic. The park it was in was beautiful as well, of course. But it did rain some during the play, but it stopped around intermission. We got most of the way home before the actual DOWNPOUR began, thankfully. But it rained chats et chiens, and none of us had an umbrella. I went to the bank and BEHOLD! I at last have some spending money! I already payed Kristen back what I think I owed her from the past 2 weeks. I have a Carte Orange now so I don't have to buy any more public transportation tickets for the rest of the month (i.e. my stay here) which is very very nice.

Today has been pretty busy and I should probably vacate the office soon, so that's all for now. Farethewell, comrades.

2 comments:

Jen said...

This has been an exciting week for Marshall! Everywhere in France looks so beautiful! Was the Shakespeare play in English (you mentioned they were British) or French?

Hanaconda said...

They play was in English, but it did have French subtitles on a little scrolling marquee to the left of the stage.