Monday, June 16, 2008

So VERY lazy

Good day, Peacock, and how are you, sir?
Contrasting colors!

Poppies will make them sleepy... or whatever these things are.
Rawr-gurgle-splash


Hey! Look! Be distracted by all the new pictures I haven't posted yet and rejoice! Ignore the fact that well... I did nothing today. Nothing at all. Well, I did draw and read quite a bit of Kafka on the Shore, which is an amazing book, I have to say. I'll need to go to Barnes and Noble when I get home and purchase more books, I seem to have gotten my bookworm streak back. I'm going to pick up Marshall from school tomorrow, so wish me luck with that. I should have some nice park pictures, I hope.


I have quite a few books on my reading list for when I go back to work after I get home. Speaking of work, I guess I should start saving up for a Macbook Pro. I might have enough by next summer to buy it for VCU, if I can still afford to buy gas, that is. I just hope I can figure out how to use the Operating System before I head down. If I'm unable to do basic maintenance on my own machine, I shall be rather vexed.

No comments: