Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Maybe not so Lazy

Arc Arc Arc was almost an elephant. Wiki it.
It glows... Doesn't it?


I went to pick Marshall up from school today so I could take him to the park. His school is, quite literally, on the other side of town, so it took about 45 minutes worth of Metro sitting to get there, but it all went smoothly. Kristen gave me directions and I had gone there twice with her before, so I remembered the way easily enough.

We went to the park for a nice amount of time. I sat on a bench in the shade and tried to figure out how clock gears are able to keep time whilst Marshy played with some of his friends from his old school. It was nice. I got some good pictures in as well. I'm quickly falling in love with black and white photography, I have to say.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are there school buses that Marshall can take, or does he have a 45 min. metro ride everyday?

Unknown said...

It's a private school so they have a charter bus or something like it, but his class gets out an hour before his brother's and they come home together, so he usually has to wait, but even on the bus, it's still about a 45 minute ride.