Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pizza night

Pretty day
It's a Kiwi!


Not too much happening today, though I probably should have started getting packed or something. Yeah, that probably would have been a good idea. Oh well. Marsh and Nathan finished school today and I went to pick up Marsh from the bus stop, which led to a bit of a freak out because I miscalculated where the bus stop was but everything was cool because the bus waited until I got there to pick him up. Hung out at the park for a little while and then came home. The toy store down the street changed its display again (the third time since I've been here) and they have a stuffed kiwi in the window. It's cute, I sort of want it.

I have a sunburn on my right arm from sitting in the sun. I also wore a shirt with short (as in no) sleeves so that contributed. I also wore a skirt all day, which doesn't happen often. It does seem to be a slightly more common occurance though, I admit. Maybe bimonthly at this point, up quite a bit from my old average of never. Not sure what the plans for tommorow are, but packing is certainly on my list.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You should totally buy that kiwi bird! When do you come home? Are you sad about leaving?

Anonymous said...

HAHA! You wrap up your adventure as you started it--extremely tardy at getting your shizzle together and packing it up! OY! Sooooo, get packing--don't forget your plane ticket and passport--go find them... RIGHT NOW!!
GO! SHOO!!