Thursday, June 12, 2008

Meander

It's not by Picasso, but it's still weird.
Blurry...**
And technically upside down...**

I didn't do too much today, mostly just hung out and then went with Kristen to pick up Marshall. I'm going to be picking him up from school sometime in the next few weeks and we'll go Jardin Hopping together. I have my sights set on Jardin de Luxembourg, which is on the same bus route we use to get home alot. The 84 bus is my favorite. I finally made a list of all the things I want to do in the next few weeks and it's rather long. Quite a few of the things written I would consider optional, however.

I got to check out some cool shops and by check out I mean I walked by them because I'm not going to spend 50 Euros on a Summer dress. I checked out that statue that I thought was by Picasso and it's actually part of a State cultural commision for the National arts fund or something like that. It's a pretty weird sculpture.

I found that the best way to watch people without them knowing is glass reflections. It looks like you're looking out the window, but really you're looking at a person. Yes, that does sound creepy, but people watching is entertaining. Especially when you're people watching an extremely attractive boy on the Metro that keeps flipping his hair. Just saying...

** These two pictures are from yesterday. On the train to Giverny, I found that the luggage rack had a reflective surface on it, I thought it looked cool, and so I took a picture. Low and behold, on the train back, the same brownhaired boy (or at least his long lost twin) was in the same car on the same side as before, leading to another, unfourtunaly, blurry picture. They are out of order, the bottom one was taken first. I flipped the pictures so that it's easier to see what's going on, the normal orientation would be upside down.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am a people watcher, too. Which one is the cute boy? The one sitting behind the curly haired person? He looks like he could toss his hair ;)

Anonymous said...

There's a French word for that cute boy watching---voyeurism!!