Saturday, June 28, 2008

Epilogue

Alright, I got home yesterday. The flight was good and all that. I'm glad to be home, really. I've missed American food and language quite a bit in my absence from the country. I had an amazing time in Paris, of course. I know that I won't trade that experience for anything in the world. I might end up posting some more pictures every now and then, but unless there is some sort of revolt, I guess that this blog has served its purpose. I'm glad that I kept this sort of open diary. It helps me remember things that have happened and of course I don't have to tell all my friends everything that I did, they can just read it in excruciating detail.


I think I'll have easy mac for lunch.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hannah, this blog was great, I felt like I got just a little taste of what France is like. And you're a great writer, I'm gonna miss reading about your misadventures! :( But I am glad your in America again!

Anonymous said...

Keep writing & post more pictures!! PLEASE!!

i'm more like me said...

hey hannah its patrick
hint
P(urple)
A(apples)
T(talking)
dont ask y or what it means bcuz i dont know
also
what was that stuff u said 2 get, and mybad we got ride of macafee along time ago now we have AVG
(plz dont tell me that we kept downgrading our internet protection)

Jen said...

Yay! you read my blog! I don't think that my post was that creepy!!

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!!!! :)