Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yay picnic!

Today was chill which was nice. There was a little after wedding picnic at My Park, and I took some pictures of things that I had already taken pictures of so that would just be redundant. Rob went to Germany for the night but will be back tommorow and I crocheted while watching BBC Prime. We had macaroni and cheese for dinner which is like America on a plate. I realised today that I'm starting to feel more at home here and less like a tourist which is good I think. I'm feeling more comfortable in my new habitat. Anyways, that's really all for today. I slept in til 12 but that was only... 9 hours of sleep I guess, considering when I was able to get to sleep last night. Oy Vey, I'm glad that work is all over for now.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I have a picture of you in my head as a little old lady sitting in a rocking chair crocheting a neverending scarf while watching your BBC soap opera's! What are you crocheting right now?

Hanaconda said...

Ohhhhh man, you know I'm going to have to draw that now. I'm making another head scarf right now so that means that I'll have 4 with me when I'm done. I love them so much and the yarn is so pretty. I'll take pics of it when I'm finished. I'm going to name this one Adeline.

Jen said...

You name your scarfs?! What are the others names?