Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm here!

Alright, I have computer access and the Family will be going camping tommorow which means that I will be left in the apartment alone to blog and get over my jetlag. The parents went to a Willy Nelson concert and I just put the kids to bed. The flight wasn't that bad, some turbulence and I had a little Chinese woman falling asleep on my shoulder, but it was all good. When I get my camera software installed on this tomorrow, I'll show you all the amazing SNES style remote/game controller that all the seats on the airplane had. It was quite amazing.

I still can't believe that I'm really here. And I keep thinking that it's Thrusday even though in less than 2 hours (local time) it will be Saturday. Timebuggary is the one thing I hate about international travel. Well, that and the teeny tiny seats in coach- er, that is to say, Tempo. I flew Air France. They had a lot of bread. A LOT.

I wish I had gotten a picture of that kid in the Misfits t-shirt who was on my flight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! you're there by the time you read this it will be sat. have a great day we'll call you sometime this weekend. Don't stay up too late watching that crazy french tv. Love you!
dad

Jen said...

I can't believe your in france! Yay! Thats always awkward when a little chinese lady falls asleep on your shoulder, but I can't wait to see the pic of the SNES controller thingy!