Thursday, May 29, 2008

Magic Monkey!

Yes, I'm just teasing you all with the Arc at this point...
Oh, I wonder what that thing could be.
Say hi to Napolean and my Phantom S. Hahaha Picasso.
When you see it...




Ok, I'm going to take a moment to answer some blog comments:




Anne: Kristen remembers you and says hi!




Mom: Ok, ok you get House of Leaves, but just so you know, a few other people want it as well, so speed reading would behoove you.




Dad: 20 miles!? Good luck and remember to stretch!




Jenny: I love my headscarves. And it's a 6 hour difference, so when it's noon for you, it's 6pm for me.




Alright, on to today. I went with Kristen to pick Marshall up from school and was well aquainted with the public trasport system, even more so than I already have been which is quite alot. We ended up going to this department store which is probably the poshest department store I've ever been in. Like, the deparments were Chanel, Dior, and Armani type of Posh. We bought plasticwear for Marshall's birthday and some other nifty stuff. Let's see... the bus rides were long and rather scenic as you can see from a few of my photos. The posh department store also had a posh grocery store next to it with (gasp!) some American food! Pop Secret, yours for only 5.50 Euros! The prices were a bit crazy in that part of the store. I did get a bottle of Pomegranate juice called Magic Monkey, and I saved the bottle.


I saw a girl drawing some buildings while sitting at a bus stop, which reminds me I still need to take pics of my own drawings and try my credit card again. Er... I really do have a strange train of thought, don't I?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, you got to see so many tourist attractions from the train!