Saturday, May 17, 2008

Speaking of that weird TV...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck14LKBI9GM
Uh... yeah. Only in France, right?

I've been taking pictures, but I didn't even think of asking Kristen how the SD slot on her computer works and I'm afraid to use it without knowing, AND since she has one, I don't want to install my camera drivers on here if it isn't necessary. So, there should be pictures up tommorow.

I'm starting to get over my jetlag a little, but I still keep feeling like I need a nap. Maybe I'll go ahead and take one. There goes one of the street sweepers. There's a flea market this weekend on Rue Corceilles which is just one street over, but I'm too much of a chicken to go and check it out by myself. I'll just play Wii and read House of Leaves and sleep, I think.

I'm not even sure if they left me a key to the apartment, actually....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What would you do at a flea market anyway, all you have is 10 euros. I think it will be there next week and the next week and the next week. How is the weather? Since it is spring are the locals starting to act like the creatures in the orangina video? love you dad

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just tried to call--either you're napping, locked-out, or lack confidence in your French language skills!! Found something you left--your theatre hoodie--hope you're not cold!! Next time...answer the phone! LOVE YOU Pussy Cat!!
M~

Jen said...

That youtube video was so creepy!! You should totally go to that flea market, you never know what kind of French treasures you may find?! Are the games for the Wii in french?

Hanaconda said...

Mom and Dad:

The weather is fine, It's pretty warm and when it isn't raining I usually have the windows open. I haven't noticed anyone acting like anthropamorphic stripping animals, but I think there was a protest earlier. It was probably on Rue Chlichy, or that might be a boulevard.

Jenny:
The games are in English. European games let you choose the language. They have Wii fit! It's alot harder than you might think, and strangely enough I set the high score for the hula hoop mini game. I'm horrible at hula hoop irl!

Jen said...

How in the world do u hula hoop with the wii?!

Hanaconda said...

It's part of Wii Fit so you stand on the balance board and it knows when you shift your weight to one side or the other. It's like magic.