Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TOMMOROW IS THE DAY

I have most everything packed now. Tomorrow, I depart.

Thankfully, they allow crochet hooks to be taken onto the plane. And I have House of Leaves to read. That is bound to keep me occupied for a while, I still have about 500 pages to go.

I know that I'll end up forgetting something, but I hope that it's nothing too important or vital. I have all my art supplies packed which consists of:

2 sketch books
1 moleskeine
2 conte crayons
1 pack of colored graphite pencils
1 tin of assorted drawing pencils
and a multitude of erasers.

Hopefully it's enough :D

3 comments:

Jen said...

There is no way you are gonna be able to take ur crochet needle on the plane! Lol! Half the time u can't even take nail clippers on the plane! But I hope you have a good flight, and good luck!!

Rogutaan said...

Heh, have a safe trip. The IRC is gonna be quiet the next few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you did forget something: TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM BEFORE YOU LEFT!! So now it's fair game!! Hope you won't miss anything I chuck! ;o}
Love you Pussycat! Glad you've arrived safely. Squeezies and a big MUAH!